Saturday, September 13, 2008

Starting out...

Now that I have the idea to do books for others, I talked to my office-mates. They were SOOO excited!!! The idea has now been launched and people are excited about the idea. Now just advertising and getting the word out. My first project: A Zambia book for a Gospelink Rep (Allen). He saw the book I had made for my trip and LOVED it. He wants the book for his personal use and to share with those interested in Gospelink and what they are doing. He also wanted a book to give to the president of the ministry (Lewis). YIPPEE!!!!!!! The excitement of seeing Lewis's face spurred me on. As I recieved Allen's pictures, I was anxious to see what he had captured from his trip. Allen had spent 4 weeks in Zambia at the Bible College. I was very jealous of the sunset pictures that he had captured. As the book came to a close, I was able to put pages in that explained Gospelink's mission statement and how others could get involved. This book will be an awesome ministry tool!

No comments: